1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale aka The Sam Rami Car

Discussion started by captainjimipie

Hey everyone

First time poster so please bear with me if I've put this in the wrong place, and if so could admins move it please.

Recently I've been trying to find an stl of a 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale, which for those who are fans of Sam Rami's work will know this is the car that appears in all his films, Ash's car in the Evil Dead, Uncle Ben's car in Spiderman etc.

Anyway I have looked online various places and whilst I can find many other Oldsmobile stl's for a reasonable price (£7-£20) it seems no one has ever done THAT particular model. Essentially like others out there all I'm really looking for is a shell body which would fit over the top of an existing chassis, like a slot car or model kit, but I have a specific scale I want to print it in myself. The closest I've found is one on Shapeways but the seller is not selling the STL file.

So essentially has anyone ever come across this particular model as an stl already? OR is anyone willing to possible undertake this take at a reasonable price as it certainly seems there's a gap in the market for it!

Answers

Posted over 2 years ago

Why don't you post it as a project somebody may take you up on it!

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat