This 3D model was originally created with Sketchup 13 and then converted to all other 3D formats. Native format is .skp 3dsmax scene is 3ds Max 2016 version, rendered with Vray 3.00 Site: 86 acres (including college grounds). Exterior Finish: Reinforced concrete block manufactured at site; white painted structural steel. Temple Design: Modern-contemporary, single-spire design but similar to lines of early Church temples. Number of Rooms: One ordinance room and five sealing. Total Floor Area: 44,212 square feet.
Announcement: 17 February 1955 Groundbreaking and Site Dedication: 21 December 1955 by Ariel Ballif, Wendell B. Mendenhall, and George R. Biesinger Public Open House: 28 March–19 April 1958 Dedication: 20–22 April 1958 by David O. McKay